If you are registered to vote in Washington, there is no need to request a ballot. Your ballot packet is mailed to the address where you're registered. Check your registration at VoteWA.gov
To register to vote in the state of Washington, you must be a citizen of the United States, a legal resident of Washington State for at least 30 days prior to election day, at least 18 years old by election day, not disqualified from voting due to a court order, not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction.
Key Dates in Washington State
- October 16---Start of an 18-day voting period (through Election Day). Ballots are mailed out and Accessible Voting Units (AVUs) are available at voting centers.
- Online registration deadline: Monday, October 26, 2020
- Mail-in registration deadline: Must be received by Monday, October 26, 2020
- In-person registration deadline: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- You can also register to vote by mail or in person on Washington’s election website. See below
General Election Fact Sheet
Key dates, resources, and contact info. Election results are tabulated and posted after 8:00 PM on November 3. Each county certifies results Nov. 24, and the Secretary of State certifies Dec. 3.