Centro Rendu is our Latino Services and Program Center
Centro Rendu takes its name from Blessed Rosalie Rendu, a daughter of Charity, who was a leading worker, teacher, organizer and advocate for justice and for adequate care of her brothers and sisters living in poverty during the Industrial Revolution in 19th-century Paris.
Centro Rendu, founded in 2013, exists to protect, support, and defend Latino immigrant families through education, social services, legal advocacy, and leadership development that empowers and strengthens healthier communities and future generations.
Centro Rendu: Family Resources
As a member of the Kent Education Equity Partnership (KEEP), Centro Rendu of St. Vincent de Paul works to provide families with needed resources. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE
Key components of Centro Rendu for the Latino community in South King County include:
- Child and parent early learning opportunities.
- Free adult basic education classes in Spanish, classes for English language learners, high school completion programs (GED & 21+), computer and financial literacy classes.
- Culturally specific case management services to meet family’s basic needs and achieve stability and self-sufficiency.
- Youth and case management programs that work on gang, violence & drug prevention and intervention services with school districts and partnering agencies.
- Legal immigration services to complete immigration applications by a board of immigration appeals (BIA) accredited representative and free immigration consultations.
Contact information for Latino Services:
Location & Hours Kent-Burien
Kent Thrift Store 310 Central Ave. N.
Kent, WA 98032
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-2pm and 5pm-8:30pm | Friday 9am-2pm
Call 253-499-4245 for information about Burien Centro Rendu
Location & Hours Renton
Renton Thrift Store
575 Rainier Ave. N.
Renton, WA 98057
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-3pm