St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle|King County and REACH (a program of Evergreen Treatment Services) has collaborated to work towards improving the lives of neighbors in the Seattle and King County community.
REACH has a team made up of case managers, social workers, chemical dependency specialists, nurses, and other staff who devote their time working with neighbors experiencing homelessness.
Located at 2133 3rd Avenue Seattle, WA 98121, REACH will be at the St. Vincent de Paul Georgetown campus (5972 4th Ave S Seattle, WA 98108) every Thursday from 11-2 p.m. They will be providing neighbors’ access to DSHS, social security, power, case management, identification assistance and other resources.
If you or someone you know is experiencing homelessness and is in need of assistance, please reach out to SVdP's Community Connector at betsaben@SVdPSeattle.org or come to the SVdP Georgetown campus every Thursday and ask for the Community Connector. The goal is to empower our neighbors, so that they can achieve self-sufficiency and permanent well-being.
Services Provided by REACH:
- To call to get income verification faxed to a location
- To call with questions
- ID/Driver's License replacement (from WA state)
- Birth certificate replacements
- Power source for changing
- Make calls to services
- Screening for REACH services
- Referrals to Sound, Valley Cities, Seattle Counseling Services, etc. -Mental Health
- Scheduling Intakes at ETS for Methadone
- Call REACH, LEAD, VITAL case managers for scheduling
- Variable depending on site