St. Vincent de Paul | Board of Directors
- John Morford, President of the Board, Retired Dean of Education, Seattle University
- Richard Muhlebach, 1st Vice President, Real Estate Consultant, Commercial Broker & Author
- Mary Ann Curran, 2nd Vice President & Secretary, Retired VP Social Services, World Association for Children & Parents
- Jim DeFranco, Insurance Executive
- Sandra McGowan, Retired Internet Technology Executive
- Patty Shepherd-Barnes, President National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Northwest Chapter
- Pat Olson, VP of Sales, Fusion3 Technology Solutions
- Bob Rohrbach, Retired City Administrator
- Sr. Charlotte VanDyke, Sisters of Providence
- David Haywood, Retired Business Executive
- Chuck Secrest, Retired Teacher, and Administrator for the Archdiocese of Seattle
- Joe Baumann, Relationship Manager/Financial Services Company
- Dennis West, Independent Contractor/Financial Services Company
Help Request Form
St. Vincent de Paul Helpline assists people who need help. Please note this form is for new help requests only.
Furniture Donation Form
Gently used clothes, household items, or a piece of furniture can help people change their lives.
Volunteer With Us
Having people lend a hand in service to neighbors is the “core” of what we do.
Shopper’s Loyalty Program
Sign up today and get special coupons, alerts, sale notifications, and special offers.