St. Vincent de Paul Memorial Gifts
Memorial Donations are a popular and important part of our giving portfolio. We gratefully accept these donations.
Generally donors give memorial donations to honor the name and/or work of an individual.
Send St. Vincent de Paul the following:
- Name and address of the donor.
- Name of the person being memorialized.
- Name and address of the family to receive a note that memorial donation has been made in a deceased’s name.
Upon receipt of these materials St. Vincent de Paul will:
- St. Vincent de Paul will provide the donor with a thank you letter for the donation with the appropriate tax information.
- We will send the family of the deceased a note about the memorial and the value of the donation to our organization.
Send your memorial information via email or USPS:
St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle | King County
Attn: Donor Development
5950 Fourth Ave. South
Seattle, WA 98108
Christmas, Birthdays & First Communion Gifts
Please consider making a gift on a special occasion. Christmas, birthdays, and First Communion are perfect times for special gifts. Just let us know and we will be happy to work with you. We will send a remembrance card honoring the event and the occasion.
If you have questions, please contact our Development Office at 206.767.9975, Extension 1123 or email Donna Whitford.