We do not accept furniture donations from Pierce County or Snohomish County.
We really need good furniture for our stores. Couches, chairs, dining room tables, recliners, shelving units, armoires, and end tables are all big sellers.
We do not accept pianos, box springs or mattresses of any kind or size due to health issues. We also do not accept desks longer than 48 inches.
Here is how our goods and furniture donation system works:
- Make sure your items are in sellable condition—no rips, tears, stains or big scratches.
- Take photos of furniture items to be donated. You will need to send them to us.
- Fill out the Furniture Donation Pickup Donation Form after clicking the link—just follow the instructions.
- We will review your photos and get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- If you have questions, email email@example.com
For your convenience, here is a Goods Donation Tax Receipt for your use when you drop off donations at our stores.
Change Lives with Donations to Our Thrift Stores
It may seem hard for you to believe, but a bag of gently used clothes, a box of household items, or a piece of furniture can help people change their lives. How? We sell your donated items quickly so we can convert sales of items to dollars for programs. Please consider donating furniture, clothing and small household items to St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle|King County.
If we can’t resell your items to help people who are struggling, then we recycle them and help the environment. We are one of the oldest and largest recyclers in King County, recycling millions of pounds of materials every year.