- Choices and Consequences – after school program to engage middle school and high school students in difficult conversations
- Chilling and Chatting – in-school lunch program to engage 5th & 6th graders showing signs of behavior disruptions
- Reconnect to Opportunity – Peer Connectors program for preventing drop-out and/or re-engage youth in education (ages 16-24)
- Re-Route – a whole person/whole family approach to gang prevention and intervention
- Diamond Project – Conversations about Cultural Identity, Positive Parenting, Communication Strategies for Success, Know your Rights!
To learn more about these programs and find out how you can bring these to your school please send inquiries with contact information to: