St. Vincent de Paul of Seattle|King County, (SVdP) wants and needs your car to help people in need, particularly since one car donation of $500 can help five families with rent for a month. Why donate to St. Vincent de Paul:
- Donating a car is an easy way to donate to our mission of helping needy neighbors with food security, eviction prevention and more.
- Often $100 to $200 can provide rental assistance to a family, who would otherwise be evicted. When we can, we sell your car for cash.
- About 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to our programs.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We served over 200,000 people in King County last year in home visits, case management, food bank, and related programs.
Donate Your Used Car to St Vincent de Paul’s in several easy steps:
- Visit the online donation form on the at https://www.onecarhelpssvdp.com/
- Follow directions and fill out a form with some detail about you and your car.
- After you submit your information, we make arrangements to take your car away and we issue you a receipt for your used car donation and files necessary for title change with the WA Department of Licensing.
You can also call (800) 322-8284 to arrange to have the car picked up with all of the paperwork sent directly to your home, including the documentation for tax deduction.